Staying positive can be hard going if you are going through tough times. However, if you do focus your thoughts and feelings to be positive even during these instances, you will definitely reap the reward for your efforts.
Not only will you be able to manage your daily activities more easily and feel more optimistic about your future, but by creating a positive mindset, you will open up that inner door where you will find a peace and calm awaiting you; which you will naturally want more of.
As you allow the inner calm ‘you’ to be felt, those negative thoughts that keep you in a state of stress will start to diminish and hope will replace any lingering doubt.
Negative thinking only adds to your worries. So by adopting a more positive outlook on life and your situation you will also notice how much more happier you will feel. The happier that you feel the more you will trust and believe in your own unique abilities.
To help you begin developing a more positive mindset I have included 5 tips that you can use straight away.
5 Tips To Develop A More Positive Mindset.
1. If something in your life is not working take steps now to change it. This may be a plan to start with that you can begin to implement one step at a time, so as not to create unnecessary pressure upon your self.
2. Remain present and aware of your own presence. The trick to this is to simply check in throughout the day on how you feel by asking yourself, “How do I feel right now?” or “How do I feel about this?” Or “Does this feel right for me?”
By checking in you are developing a relationship with yourself and taking care of your feelings. This puts you in a better position when deciding what you do, think, feel and say. Being consciously aware puts you in the drivers seat.
3. Drop all negative words, or words that increase feelings of restriction, such as “I can’t.” Say instead, ” I choose not to… ” Use empowering words that uplift and strengthen your motivation to feel good about yourself.
4. Stop making excuses and be true to you. Honour who you are. If something does not feel right, admit that to yourself first and then take action. This will help you develop a more positive outlook on life.
5. Know that nothing stands still, so embrace change and use it as an opportunity to ‘walk along another path’, ‘grow in wisdom and understanding’, ‘open your mind’, or ‘see another point of view’.
Sandy Hounsell founder of Soulawaken is on a mission to clear the toxic dustbin that is holding people back from stepping forward into the vibrant, healthy joyful lives they deserve.
Sandy hosts complimentary monthly webinars, sharing invaluable soul wisdom helping you live from your most truest self, your soul. Join her by registering here and you will be provided with all the details in plenty of time: [http://soulawaken.com/webinar-registration-form/].
You cam also take advantage of her free eBook, “Living Without Fear Or Limitations’, 32 pages packed with over 100 tips and insights and a deeply healing meditation, “Opening To Love”, by going here: http://bit.ly/10LO47c